The Nokero Crestone is the most economical solar light on the market, striking a perfect balance between quality and affordability. The Crestone is ideal for indoor and outdoor lighting, including cooking, reading, camping and emergency lighting.
Also, in many off-grid regions, the Nokero Crestone pays for itself in 15 days to 2 months by eliminating the need for expensive candles or kerosene.
- Rechargeable battery lasts approximately 1.5 – 2 years
- Hangs outdoors for charging
- Simple to use
- One state-of-the-art, high quality solar panel
- Four wide-angle, light emitting diodes
- AA-sized recyclable battery
- Automatically switches off in bright light to save charge
Learn more about the Crestone Solar Bulb (N200) by watching this video:
Short for “no kerosene”, Nokero is a brand of solar lighting that is aimed at the 1.3 billion people in the world without access to reliable electricity. Nokero luminaires are of hight quality, easy to use, and are affordable. They boast of a battery technology that is compatible with standard batteries available all over the world. For more information, go to www.nokero.com.